I decided to offer a one time deal on Groupon and so glad you guys are interested. I hope this will make for a great relationship between us both! I can't wait to work with you and show you the many things we have to offer at Goldygates Photography.
Things you need to know about the deal
- The Groupon Deal is not valid for Weddings or Bridal Sessions and you can only put the $65 towards senior packages. Senior Packages actually are a seperate deal and are priced accordingly so just deduct the $65 from that package and add the extra prints with the prints in the package.
- You may use the Groupon Deal for Family Sessions, Pet Sessions, Maternity Sessions, Children Sesssions, Newborn Sessions, Engagement Sessions, and Boudior Sessions.
- If you are booking an engagement session with me and will like to check out more about my weddings visit my wedding photography site with my business partner Maria Gomez. http://www.modernstarphotography.com
- You are getting up to a 2 hour session at the location of your choice or I can help you decide on a location.
- With this deal you will be getting an 11x14, 8x10, and 5x7 print.
- If you want to order more prints, CD of images, or some of our other boutique (mini-accordion albums, parent albums, car tags, magnets, frames, calenders etc.) items you will get 15% off that order. This will be for up to one year from your session.
- After your session you will get a password protected gallery to view your images, but will have special instructions on how to go about picking your three prints out and ordering the rest since there will be an added discount.
- You can view my portfolio galleries by hovering over the portfolio link and clicking on the type of photos you want to view.
- If you need to know anything about what we do you can look under client info.
- Under client info you will find a link for booking. If you have already purchased your Groupon deal you can go there and book right away. There is also a contact form under client info for any questions you may have.
- Please feel free to browse around the blog and view my more recent sessions. Just click older posts at the bottom of the page to keep viewing the blog posts.
- You may call or text my business number if you have any questions 423-463-0305 and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those of you who do not know what a mini-accordion album is here is a photo. I LOVE these things and HIGHLY recommend you guys order one!
If I have more that I am forgetting I will be posting more along the day! I hope you guys have a great day and I'm glad you stopped by!